* King Size (5Ft) Relyon Royal Caldecott 1200 Pocket Sprung Mattress *
Was £1,841.00 – Floor Model Clearance £750.00
A beautifully hand tailored mattress, the Royal Caldecott combines hand tied pocket springs with hand layered luxury natural fillings for supremely supportive comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Mattress – 1200 pocket springs. Pocket springs move independently and so provide the best postural support. The individual pocket springs follow and support your body shape and weight.
- Hand nested and centre-tied springs. Individual springs sewn in fabric pockets are hand-nested in a honeycomb pattern and tied with linen cord. This construction eliminates movement transfer for a more peaceful sleep.
- Spring tension: Medium.
- Hypo-allergenic layer. A layer of hypo-allergenic fibre is used underneath the mattress fabric cover.
This layer is sterilised and dust free, therefore, ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Wool layer. Wool is blended into a blanket-like layer and used as a soft and insulating upholstery layer
for added comfort
- Cotton layer. Exceptionally breathable and highly absorbent, cotton is excellent at controlling body temperature through its superior moisture wicking properties
- Cashmere and silk. Cashmere hair and the finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer.
This layer also provides a supportive feel.
- 2 Rows of hand side stitching. Skilled craftsmen use upholstery needles to hand stitch the mattress
borders to provide better support and extending the sleeping area to the edge of the mattress
- Hand tufted with wool tufts. This traditional skill ensures all loose fillings are secured to provide
the perfect finish to your mattress.
- M-Pure treated mattress fabric. M-PURE TREATED MATTRESS FABRIC M-Pure is a natural fire
resistant treated fabric. This non chemical FR treatment uses biologically based ingredients that make
it bio-degradable, environmentally friendly and 100% sustainable.
- Turnable Mattress. Both sides can be used prolonging the life of the product. Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter.
- 8 Year Guarantee
(Width x Length)
- King Size – 150 x 200 cm | 5’0” x 6’6”
(All dimensions are approximate)