Karndean Opus – SP212 – Terra
Fresh and contemporary. Karndean Opus luxury vinal tiles and planks are available in larger tile and plank sizes. Simple lines and sleek design combine to create a clean, modern look. The wide range of tones and mix of surface finishes combined with clean lines means you can achieve a sense of simplicity and visual space whatever your colour scheme.
- Comfortable underfoot. Karndean luxury vinal products are softer and warmer underfoot than natural
wood and stone flooring.
- Durable. Unlike other flooring alternatives , Karndean gives you the look and feel of natural products but with the durability and resilience of luxury vinyl.
- Realistic wood and stone designs. Inspired by nature, our products are designed in-house and realistically replicate the look and feel of real wood and stone materials.
- Environmentally friendly. All Karndean floors are 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- Lifetime guarantee. Designed to give you peace of mind, every Karndean floor is guaranteed to last for years to come.
- Pet friendly. From muddy paw prints to household accidents and anything in-between,Karndean’s low-maintenance floors are designed with pets in mind.
- Waterproof. Karndean’s waterproof floors stand up to spills of all sizes and won’t swell, crack or warp when wet.
- Hygienic. Unlike carpets, our floors don’t hold dust, dirt, pollen or other allergens.
- Easy to clean and look after. A sweep and mop with Karndean Clean is all you need to keep your Karndean floor looking great.
- Child friendly. Karndean floors offer children a safe and comfortable space to play, and parents a durable, easy-to-clean surface.
- Quiet compared to other hard floors Karndean is quieter underfoot compared to most hard flooring alternatives.
- Compatible with underfloor heating For added warmth, Karndean is perfectly suitable for underfloor heating systems up to 27°C.
- K-Guard+. We use K-Guard+ surface technology for scuff and stain resistance ensuring there is no need to apply an additional surface treatment following installation.
- Individual tiles and planks are stuck down using adhesive.
- Subfloor must be dry, smooth and flat.
- Personalise with design strips.
- No expansion gap required.
- Resists indentation. All Karndean floors stand up to the impact of day to day life.
- Sizes – Wood: 1219 mm x 228 mm, 915 mm x 152 mm, 915 mm x 102 mm – Box 3.34 m2
- Sizes – Stone: 457 mm x 610 mm, 457 mm x 457 mm, 457 mm x 76 mm, 457 mm x 610 mm – Box 3.34 m2
- Wear layer – 0.55 mm
- Thickness – 2.5 mm